Cementos Grinder Roll and wear-resistant liner are in use for material crushing.
If there is a matching gap, the wear between the body and the lining plate will be aggravated, and the hot air and cement particles will continue to scour the matching surface, resulting in the generation of grooves.
In the end, the impact collision between the main body and the lining plate will occur, and in severe cases, the lining plate will be cracked or even broken, and the machine will be damaged, especially the damage of the reducer, resulting in malignant events.
The vertical mill integrates crushing, drying, grinding, classification and conveying, and has high production efficiency. It can grind block, granular and powdery raw materials into the required powdery materials.
In the course of operation, the bearing chamber of the grinding roller shaft and the bearing chamber of the rocker arm shaft are easily worn out due to the long-term impact force.
Turkey Cement introduce the cement vertical mill in the cement plant
Vertical mill is widely used in the building materials industry, mainly used in the raw material section of the cement industry. Its function is to grind limestone, slag or coal gangue into fine powder, which is later used in cement production.
Cementos Grinder Roll wear often occurs due to the environmental influence of vertical mills.
If it is serious, it may lead to the risk of peeling off and breaking of the roller skin, and the operation of the vertical mill will generate vibration and increase noise, which will greatly affect the safety production of the enterprise.
The motor drives the grinding disc to rotate through the reducer, and the material falls from the discharge port to the center of the grinding disc.
Under the action of centrifugal force, it moves to the edge of the grinding disc and is rolled by the grinding roller, and the pulverized material overflows from the edge of the grinding disc.
At the same time, it is carried by the high-speed upward hot air flow from the nozzle ring (air ring) to the high-efficiency powder separator integrated with the vertical mill.
The coarse powder is sorted by the separator and returned to the grinding disc for regrinding.
The fine powder is milled with the airflow and collected in the dust collection device of the system, which is the product.
The coarse-grained materials that are not carried by the hot air flow and the metal parts that enter accidentally fall from the air ring, and after being scraped out by the scraper, they are fed into the mill by the external circulation bucket elevator for grinding again.
Reasons for excessive wear of vertical grinding rollers
1) The installation is not carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures;
2) The inspection is not in place and the maintenance is not timely;
3) When replacing the roller skin, the surface treatment is not in place, the tightening torque is uneven or not in place;
4) There is a problem with the quality of the roll skin (such as: the cooperation with the roll body, the dimensional accuracy of the machined surface, etc.);
5) Failure to strictly follow the startup tightening requirements, etc.
6) The operating temperature of the equipment is high and unstable;
7) The material of the equipment is unknown and the coefficient of linear expansion cannot be obtained or calculated.