Grinder Roll, as a key component of vertical mills, often contains some hard impurities, such as stones, iron blocks, etc., due to the complex composition of the materials to be milled, which is likely to cause serious wear during the long-term grinding process.
There are several main points for maintaining vertical grinding rollers
Manufacturing, installation and routine maintenance
1. The installation is not carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures;
2. The inspection is not in place and the maintenance is not timely;
3. When replacing the roller skin, the surface treatment is not in place, and the tightening torque is uneven or not in place;
4. There is a problem with the quality of the roll skin (such as: the cooperation with the roll body, the dimensional accuracy of the machined surface, etc.);
5. It is not strictly implemented in accordance with the startup tightening requirements, etc.
The main factors affecting the wear resistance of vertical mill Grinder Roll
The grinding roller is in direct contact with the material, and the wear resistance of the grinding roller directly affects the productivity.
Therefore, the grinding roller plays a very important role in the use of the mill. There are many factors that determine the wear resistance of the grinding roller, but they can be roughly divided into four categories:
1. Selection of wear-resistant material of grinding roller
There are many types of wear-resistant materials, and the commonly used ones are high-manganese steel, high-chromium, high-nickel, etc. Different materials have different wear-resistant properties and require different costs. In the selected grinding roller, the wear-resistant material that can meet the production needs is the preferred choice.
2. The production process of the grinding roller
When the grinding roller is manufactured, a good production process means that the interior of the grinding roller does not contain defects such as bubbles and pores, so that under the action of force during production, there will be no breakage and other phenomena.
3. Screening of abrasives
Different abrasives have different properties and different shapes, including the particle size composition, humidity, mud content and particle shape of the material itself, which determine the wear of the grinding rollers.
4. Maintenance of the roller in the later stage
When the grinding roller is in use, it also needs to be maintained. Maintenance is an important way to reduce the wear and tear in its production. No matter how good the wear resistance is, the grinding roller will be worn in the production of the pulverizer, and with the passage of time , damage will occur, and maintenance can reduce this wear and extend its service life.