Steel Slag Grinder Roll is worn out, that’s how the engineers at Tunis Cement handled it.
1. On-site copper padding and local welding repairs are difficult to ensure the service life of the equipment, and the probability of re-damage is very high.
2. The reason is that sufficient effective mating surfaces cannot be guaranteed, resulting in scattered stress points and excessive local stress, resulting in metal fatigue deformation and further damage.
3. Although the accuracy of returning to the factory is relatively high, the cycle is long and has a great impact on production.
4. In addition, the comprehensive cost of gouging, metal flaw detection, metal composition analysis, welding materials, transportation and hoisting in offline repair is also close to several hundred thousand yuan, and the cost is high.
The engineer of Tunis Cement introduced that this should be done to repair the worn out Steel Slag Grinder Rol on site.
1. Use oxygen-acetylene flame to bake the surface of the worn hub with oil, and bake the oil that penetrates into the metal until there is no spark.
2. Weld the positioning point on the surface of the worn wheel hub and use the template ruler to determine the positioning height.
3. The surface is polished or sandblasted to ensure that the surface of the hub is rough and free of impurities.
4. Empty test roller sleeves to check whether the height of the positioning point and its axial preload size are within the design range;
5. Wash the surface of the hub with acetone or absolute ethanol to ensure that the surface is clean, dry and firm.
6. Remove sundries and rust from the inner surface of the roller sleeve, wipe it with absolute ethanol, and then apply 803 mold release agent to dry it for later use.
7. Reconcile the special materials for vertical mills in strict accordance with the proportion, and reconcile until the color is consistent and there is no color difference.
8. Apply the blended special material for vertical grinding on the surface of the worn hub. When applying, be sure to press firmly to ensure the bonding between the special material for vertical grinding and the metal surface, until the thickness of the application is slightly higher than the wear size.
9. Install the tightening roller sleeve and make sure that excess material is squeezed out.
10. Heat curing.
11. After curing, remove the excess material extruded from the bottom, and then fasten the roller bolts according to the torque required by the design