Integral Finned Tubes is for waste heat exchanger recovery in cement plant, high heat transfer efficiency.
Key Specifications / Features
Integral Finned Tubes most widely used finned tubes are made by a high-frequency welding method.
They are widely used in waste heat recovery in electric power, metallurgy, cement industry and petrochemical industry.
The high-frequency welding finned tube is the production method by finned the steel pipe by steel trip with a certain pressure by using the skin effect and the proximity effect of the high-frequency current to heat the outer surface of the steel strip to the plastic or melting state.
Compared with inlaying, brazing finned tube, high-frequency welding finned tube is more advanced in terms of product quality with up to 95% fin weldability, productivity and automation.
State-of-the-art finned tubes are hot rolled from thick-walled seamless steel tubes.
The thick-walled seamless steel pipe is rolled into an integral finned tube at one time by rolling blades distributed at 120° in the circumferential direction.
At the same time, the steel pipe is heated to 900-950℃ to achieve the designed pipe thickness, fin height and fin spacing.
IF induction from 2000HZ to 2500HZ.
The finned tube is integrally formed, and the joint surface is smooth.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Long service life, more than three times longer than the high-frequency finned tube.
- Smooth joint surface, which completely eliminates the accumulation of ash and slag which are easily produced by the finned tube at the root of the fin.
- Integrated fin and tube as an integral whole, because it is produced by hot rolling process, which improves the density, yield strength, tensile strength and wear resistance of metal structures.
- Excellent pressure bearing capacity – The integral finned tube is more than three times stronger in pressure bearing than other finned tubes with the same wall thickness.
- Excellent wear resistance solves the problem of high convective heating surface of coal-fired boiler due to high wind speed and high ash concentration. (especially circulating fluidized bed boilers)
- Excellent heat exchange efficiency – The fin and the tube are integrated into one structure, completely eliminating the contact thermal resistance of other forms of finned steel tube which cannot be overcome due to the two-body structure of the fin and the tube, and the longitudinal section of the fin has a trapezoidal structure, so the maximum improvement of fin heat exchange efficiency can be made.
- Heat exchange surface extended – The heat transfer coefficient of the tube bundle is 2 times bigger than the high-frequency welded finned tubes with the same tube wall thickness under the same working conditions.
- Excellent reliability – As the fin and the pipe are integrated into one structure results suitable working high temperature and harsh working environment where the circumstance of fin break off from the tube is easy occurred.
Widely used in power station boilers, waste heat boilers, ships, steel, petroleum, chemical, refrigeration, HVAC and other industrial and civil heat exchange fields.
Integrated Fine Tube Technical Parameters
|Sr.#||OD||Core Dia||ID||Thickness of Tube||Fin Heigh||Fin Pitch||Average Thickness||Fin Thickness||Core Fin Thickness||Weight||Surface Area||Surface Area Per Weight||Finned Ratio|