Rotary Kiln Shell
Rotary Kiln Shell is made of boiler plate, Q235C plate and other steel plates, which requires high dimensional accuracy and geometric tolerance.
Rotary Kiln is mainly composed of kiln shell, transmission device, support device, retaining wheel device, kiln head sealing device, kiln tail sealing device, kiln head cover and so on.
Rotary kiln is composed of shell, supporting equipment, supporting equipment of thrust roller, transmission device, movable kiln head, kiln tail sealing device, combustion device, etc. It has the advantages of simple structure and reliable operation.
For transportation reasons, the rotary kiln consists of shell segments. Since the outer circle of the kiln cylinder is not processed, the perpendicularity between the end face and the center of rotation cannot be directly measured. In the process design, according to the structure of the cylinder, the verticality of the end face is converted into the parallelism and the coincidence of the axes of both ends.
Deformation of Rotary Kiln Shell
1. Excessive output will increase the wear of the kiln shell, resulting in overheating and deformation of the kiln shell.
2. The heat flow is too large but the cooling zone is short, and the working environment of the kiln mouth is poor.
3. The temperature of the cylinder is too high, the thermal expansion is large, and the strength of the high temperature resistant material is seriously attenuated.
4. The protective bolts at the kiln mouth are loose, causing the refractory material to fall off and burning the coke oven shell.
5. Improper handling when burning polluted soil leads to serious corrosion of the cylinder shell.
6. The corrosion of the kiln shell by sulfur, phosphorus and chlorine reduces the thickness and strength of the kiln shell, and also reduces the plasticity of the steel, increases the brittleness of the steel, and may lead to the brittle failure of the kiln shell.
Paraters of Kiln Shell
|(t/d)||Pulverized Coal ash||3~6||7~13||10~16||28~50||35~62||62~66||92~98|
|Slope of machine shell(%)||4||4||5||5||3||3||3|
|Type of stop wheel||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical||Mechanical|
|Type of scattering plate||Lifting type, Arc||New combined scattering plate|