Rock Grinder Roll is an important part of the vertical mill, and it is also the part on which the vertical mill is ground.
The grinding roller directly grinds and grinds the material on the grinding disc, and the energy consumption is low. Compared with the ball milling system, the energy consumption is saved by 30% to 40%, and the power saving is more than a little.
The grinding rollers of the vertical mill are inclined in design, and have two main functions: one is to increase the contact area and improve the grinding efficiency; the other is to prevent large pieces of material from falling from the edge and blocking the air inlet. In addition, as the grinding time increases, the grinding rollers are gradually worn out, and the grinding rollers can be turned over to use at this time, which prolongs the service life and saves costs.
Due to the long-term wear and vibration of the vertical mill, the gap of each connection part becomes larger, which is easy to cause the deviation of the position center of the grinding roller, and will form a twisting effect on the tension rod, which will generate torque on the tension rod, causing the vibration of the mill to intensify. It will cause destructive damage to the hydraulic cylinder and chassis foundation, and the tension rod and the tension rod bolt are easily broken. In daily maintenance, at least one or two planned maintenance should be arranged every year according to production conditions, mainly to test the radial system of the mill and replace worn and aging spare parts.
The hot air directly contacts the material in the raw material mill, and the drying capacity is strong, which can save a dryer and save energy. By adjusting the temperature of the hot air, it can meet the grinding requirements of materials with different humidity.
The material stays in the mill for a short time, reducing repeated grinding, easy to detect and control the particle size and chemical composition of the product, and to stabilize the product quality.
Rock Grinder Roll Factory AGICO CEMENT introduces the causes of excessive grinding roller wear
1. The installation is not carried out in strict accordance with the operating procedures;
2. The inspection is not in place and the maintenance is not timely;
3. When replacing the roller skin, the surface treatment is not in place, and the tightening torque is uneven or not in place;
4. There is a problem with the quality of the roll skin (such as: the cooperation with the roll body, the dimensional accuracy of the machined surface, etc.);
5. It is not strictly implemented in accordance with the startup tightening requirements, etc.
6. The operating temperature of the equipment is high and unstable;
7. The material of the equipment is unknown and the coefficient of linear expansion cannot be obtained or calculated.