crusher jaw plate description
AGICO CEMENT actively offers jaw dies, cheek plates, and hardware for the continued replacement of jaw crushers plate.
Jaw dies are offered in several ranges of metallic compositions and teeth profiles to meet the needs of any and all jaw-crushing applications.
By pairing our customers with the correct jaw set for their application the spare parts offered are known and proven to consistently outlast other products on the market today.
Jaw Plates or Jaw Dies are the most frequently replaced worn parts of the jaw crusher, so the quality of the jaw die is one of the most important factors that determine the crushing efficiency and operating time.
A set of jaw plates are composed of the movable (swing jaw) and fixed jaw plate (stationary jaw).
Compression of material undergoing crushing in a jaw crusher is achieved when the movable jaw dies presses the feed against the fixed jaw die.
The rock remains in the jaw of the crushing machine until it is small enough to pass through the gap toward the bottom of the jaws.
Why Choose AGICO CEMENT Jaw Plates
crusher jaw dies features
AGICO CEMENT has rich production experience, and high-quality jaw crusher plates for sale at ex-factory prices, complete certification, welcome to consult!
Crusher jaw plate material and manufacture
Jaw plates are usually made of high-strength materials, the most common of which are high-alloy steels and manganese steels.
These materials have many advantages that make them ideal for jaw plate manufacturing.
- High Alloy Steel: High alloy steel has excellent wear resistance and impact resistance.
They are composed of steel alloys containing various alloying elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, etc., which are added to increase the hardness and strength of the material.
High-alloy steel jaws are suitable for handling harder materials and applications with high-impact loads.
- Manganese Steel: Manganese steel is a material with excellent wear resistance and high toughness.
Due to its high manganese content, the manganese steel jaw plate can resist abrasion and impact, and maintain good strength and toughness during the crushing process.
Manganese steel jaws are widely used in the processing of medium-hard materials and occasions require high wear resistance.
Jaw plates are usually manufactured by casting or forging methods, depending on the material and product requirements.
- Casting: Jaw casting is the process by which molten metal material is poured into a prefabricated mold, then cooled and solidified to form the jaw.
This manufacturing process can accommodate complex jaw plate shapes and internal structures and has high efficiency in mass production.
- Forging: The forging of the jaw plate is the process of heating the metal material to a high-temperature state, and then plastically deforming and forming it under pressure.
Forging can increase the density and mechanical properties of the jaw plate, increasing its strength and durability.
This manufacturing process is suitable for occasions that require high performance and quality of the jaw plate.
Chemical Composition & Machanical Property Of High Manganese Materials
|Material||Chemical Composition (%)||Machanical Property|
- Preparation: Before installing the jaw plate, ensure that the crusher and related equipment have been properly shut down and that appropriate safety measures have been taken.
Clean and inspect the crushing chamber to make sure there are no residues or impurities.
- Check The Size and Fit: Make sure the size of the jaw matches the size and model of the crusher.
Check whether the mounting holes and fixing bolt holes of the jaw plate correspond to the equipment, and ensure that the jaw plate can be installed correctly.
- Installation Process: According to the installation guide provided by the manufacturer, place the jaw plate in the correct position.
Using proper tools and methods, ensure that the jaws are securely fastened to the crusher and are not loose or moving.
- Adjustment and Inspection: Once installed, inspect the jaws for correct position and alignment.
Make adjustments as needed to ensure proper fit and function of the jaws with other components.
- Regular Cleaning: Regularly clean the surface of the jaw plate and the inside of the crushing cavity to remove accumulated materials and impurities.
Cleaning with proper tools and cleaning agents ensures that the jaws remain clean and in good working order.
- Lubrication and Maintenance: According to the manufacturer’s recommendation, regularly lubricate the key parts of the jaw plate.
Use the proper lubricant and follow the correct lubrication method and cycle to ensure smooth operation and extended life of the jaw.
- Regular Inspection and Replacement: Regularly check the degree of wear and damage to the jaw plate.
If excessive wear, cracks, or other damage is found, replace the jaw plate in time to avoid further damage and reduce crushing efficiency.
- Watch Out For Abnormal Operation: Always keep an eye on the operation of the crusher, especially for abnormal sounds, vibrations, or temperature increases associated with the jaws.
If abnormal conditions are found, stop the machine for inspection in time, and make necessary repairs and adjustments.
Solutions To Common Problems
- Uneven Jaw Wear: May be caused by uneven material distribution or incorrect jaw installation.
Readjust the material distribution or reinstall the jaws to ensure an even distribution of crushing forces.
- Cracking or Breaking of The Jaw Plate: it may be caused by overload operation, excessive hardness of the material, or material problems of the jaw plate.
Take measures according to the specific situation, such as adjusting operating parameters, selecting appropriate jaw plate materials, etc.
- Loose or Displaced Jaw Plate: It may be caused by loose jaw plate fixing bolts or excessive vibration of the crusher.
Regularly check and tighten the jaw plate fixing bolts to ensure their stability and safety.
Quality Assurance and Certification
Our jaw plate manufacturing process complies with ISO quality management system standards.
This means that we follow internationally recognized quality management processes and standards when designing, manufacturing, and delivering jaw plates to ensure product consistency and reliability.
We strictly select high-quality raw material suppliers, and conduct regular evaluation and monitoring to ensure that the materials used meet high standards and specifications.
We have established long-term cooperative relationships with reliable partners to ensure the quality of materials and the stability of supply.
We use advanced manufacturing technology and equipment to ensure the precise manufacturing and consistency of jaw plates through strict process control.
Our production process is carefully designed to maximize product quality and performance.
We have complete quality inspection equipment and laboratories for strict quality control and product testing.
We test our jaws for physical, chemical, and mechanical properties to ensure they meet or exceed industry standards and customer requirements.
We are committed to providing high-quality after-sales service to meet customer needs and solve problems.
If customers encounter any quality problems or need technical support during use, our professional team will respond in time and provide corresponding solutions and support.